Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Monday, August 22, 2016

"Never Let you Fear destroy your Dream "


Aloha Ahiahi Viewer, Pehea 'oe ? 
(Hawaiian : Good Afternoon, How are you? )

Thank you for view my blog. 

Here my Headline today
"NEVER LET YOUR FEAR DESTROY YOUR DREAM"

If we are the climber, we will try to climb the tree or the mount until the end. 
Even though the tree or the mount is so high, we still need to finish it. Some people will keep in their mind "I Can Do it." But some people will keep in their mind "O gosh, I cannot do this. I'm tired. Why this mount so high? "

Which kind of thinking will be in your mind? 

As my own experience, I'm the climber. The first mountain that I climb is Mount Kinabalu in 2009. I never exercise, I only do walking distance about 2 - 5km every day. I thought climb the Kinabalu is easy like climb tree or hiking hill. Unfortunately, is not easier than what in my mind. You need be a tough, have passion to finish it and most important, exercise to train your leg. I take about 4 - 5 hours to arrive at Laban Rata (the place to rest before continuing climb in the early morning). Thank God, I manage to arrive at Laban Rata even its so tired and cold.

Lucky I have my inspiration. That is my friend, Judy. She actually cannot climb because of her asthma. Even though, like that, she still keeps climbing until at Laban Rata. 

Early morning around 2.00 am, we all wake up and ready to continue the mission. Maybe this is my mistake, wear a thick sweater. After having the breakfast, we have briefing from our guide. He advises us to just keep moving and don't keep waiting the other. Otherwise, everyone will late to arrive at the top of the mountain.

From the starting point, I become not stable then vomit. My friend, Herry helps me carry my sweater and want to walk with me. But the guide didn't allow him to help me. So He just helps carry my Sweater and keep move. I slowly climb until the last checkpoint. The guide psycho me and I give-up to continue. He leaves me behind and continue to chase my group. While I'm waiting they come back, I keep thinking and feel disappointed to not trying. I feel like I want to chase them by myself. But its so dark and the stone is wet with the morning dew, I refuse to walk alone.

4 Of the member manage to arrive at the Top of Kinabalu mount

Until today, I still regret for my own decision. So, I will try again next year to climb until the top of the mountain. 
Mark my word, "Never let my fear destroy my dream to hold the top of the Kinabalu mountain". Even the Earthquake lost the "Donkey ear" , I still need to complete my mission.

"WAIT FOR ME AKINABALU, I WILL ARRIVE AT THERE"


    



No comments:

Post a Comment