Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Beach Destination

Beach Destination for my vacation year at peninsular Malaysia

I love beach...First time meet with this view, I already fallen in love. From younger, I always dream visit the most beautiful place which is the beach in Malaysia...Where the sand looks white and very smooth environment.. The air so refreshing and give me a lot of inspiration of idea........... 

Beach at Cerating
      When I see the sea...I feel something different inside of me... I found something missing in my life... This feeling so comfortable and relax environment...
Refresh, cool, peace...relaxx......


                        My Dream is I will visit another beach in Malaysia. All my friend always show beach photo in they Facebook or Tweeter or blog.. This give me a lot of inspiration to visit the beach where they already go. When I ask them especially the sunset time and sunrise time....they will say that the environment is very wonderful and gorgeous..
                        Next time..Where will i visit....???


Sipadan??? Mabul?? Queensland ????? Just waiting my Update blog, where will i goo.....


Ps : English pun..English la....yang penting korang faham...lau tak faham..just take dictionary ja la..tapi lau tidak faham juga....masuk la balik sekolah tadika...haha..(just kiding)>>>  

See Ya...
Adiosa amigost...